Coastal Urgent Care and Family Medicine provides both primary care and urgent care services to residents throughout Pawleys Island, SC. Our team of dedicated providers take pride in providing affordable, quality health care services to patients of all ages. Whether you need a physical, vaccination, or EKG, our team is here to provide you with the highest standard of medical care in a welcoming environment.
Gerald Congdon, MD
Dr. Gerald Congdon is an accomplished physician who is an integral part of Pawleys Island. He is married to Karyn, who is a pediatric physical therapist. They have three children – Jack, Max, and Molly – and they live in Litchfield Beach. They enjoy the beach, baseball, soccer, and surfing, especially with their dog Nippers!
- Bachelor of Science: 1991, University Of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Medical Science: 1993
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. Johns, NF, Canada
- Medical Doctorate: 1995
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Internship and Residency Family Medicine: 1998
- Palmetto Richland Hospital System / University of South Carolina
- Fellowship: American Academy of Family Physicians: 2011, Degree of Fellow
Honors and Awards:
- Patient Choice Award : 2012 2013 2014 2015
- Compassionate Physician Award : 2011
- Best of the Beach Finalist, Sun News : 2010
- Patient Choice Award : 2009
- Timely Physician Award : 2009
- Best of the Beach, Sun News : 2004
Regina Evans, MD
Dr. Regina Evans is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Pawleys Island, South Carolina. She received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice for 18 years. She has 2 sons and enjoys Book Clubs!
Obstetrics & Gynecology Medical Education
- OBGYN: 1996, Indiana University School of Medicine
- OBGYN: 2001